Paid Media Specialist
Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur – Full Time – Permanent Contract
Synapsys Digital is a consulting company specialized in Digital Marketing and we are based in Kuala Lumpur. We provide expertise to help our clients develop and secure their digital strategy through a diversity of services, including Data Management, Web Publishing, Emailing campaigns, Paid Advertising and Search Engine Optimization. Created in 2018, Synapsys Digital Sdn Bhd has a unique corporate culture being a Malaysian company with a French management. With over 20 marketing specialists employed since its launch, the company is steadily growing thanks to the trust clients have been putting in us.
> Learn more about us
We are looking for a hands-on Paid Media Specialist to assist and enhance our B2B digital marketing programs. This position will help in building and optimizing campaigns, by combining the tactics of digital acquisitions mainly and will be a key resource for program managers.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic and international environment. The Paid Media Specialist will have proven experience designing, implementing, and tracking campaigns across a wide range of campaign types and disciplines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define campaign strategy from the ideation to the execution, through audience definition, objectives, KPI target, messaging, creatives, landing page and media mix.
- Manage, execute, and optimize our media campaigns in partnership with the digital media agency.
- Report campaigns results and budget and share with the WW local teams on a monthly base.
- Develop and manage landing page A/B test and communicate around results and optimization recommendation.
- Help improving tracking / analytics with the analytics team.
- Support local teams with creation & execution of local digital media campaigns (AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, …)
- Support local team with email campaigns (email A/B test setup)
- Support Campaign landing page optimization (based on A/B test learnings) & Local website support.
- Ensure timeliness and quality of all deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business or equivalent experience as a Paid Media Specialist
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in digital campaign execution and demand generation including experience in digital acquisition tactics (SEA & Displays – AdWords) and campaign management.
- Comfortable with Analytics mindset (Google Analytics, Tracking, Reporting, Excel)
- Ability to think logically and critically when troubleshooting along with a desire to grow your technical skill set.
- Problem solving ability and consideration of process improvements.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Personal traits: rigorous, autonomous, data and efficiency oriented, motivated
- Tools expertise: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Excel
Why join us?
- Outstanding Career Growth and Development Opportunities
- A Creative, Innovative and Highly motivated work environment
- Energetic, passionate, and vibrant work culture
Check out our social media pages for more: Facebook & LinkedIn
Discover our other job opportunities